Nancymtp

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Quest 10 Son of Techtrek Playhouse

This was a fun week and these were mostly sites that I was not familiar with, so again I've learned something new. The only site that I knew was Evite, as I have received invitations to parties from this site. I also used it once with a friend in sending out invitatiions to a get together.

Slideroll is something that I might use, but this is also something that you can do with pictures on your flickr account, so it won't be something I do right away.

Dogster and Catster are not something I can imagine using, as I don't currently have a pet. I do know people who think there pets are their children and they would love this site.

Onesentence was again interesting, but not sure I would use it, thought it would be fun to use with kids in a classroom to summarize things.

I did enjoy Artpad and did send one of my paintings to my grandson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home